Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Simple Life: A Photographer's Set

Undoubtedly, I am a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. I am most comfortable - and most happy - in an outfit that is both functional and stylish. That's why this is my go-to set for photo shoots and informal work such as interning and outdoor events. Mind you, I wouldn't wear something like this to shoot a wedding though, (that calls for another Polyvore creation! ;)) Anywho, this is what I wore today to shoot some scenery along the Lake Shore. I find with simple outfits such as this, accessories are key to personalizing it and standing out while remaining cool and effortless.

The Simple Life: A Photographer's Set

Printed t shirt
$56 - topshop.com

T shirt
$22 - romwe.com

Miss Selfridge short shorts
£47 - missselfridge.com

Rue21 sandals
$25 - rue21.com

Coral bracelet
€30 - welikefashion.com

Kendra Scott 14k stud earrings
$70 - maxandchloe.com

Urban Outfitters oversized sunglasses
$14 - urbanoutfitters.com

Bop Basics black fedora
$65 - shopbop.com




xoxo - Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment